Tripadvisor

More Info
from $174.36
More Info
1,438 results
All reviews dive master dive shop guided dives top notch salt pier lionfish hunting uv night dive cruise ship the entire staff great dive personal attention personal touch lion fish dive spots open water rental equipment these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have been diving for 10 years but began to find the work of shore diving getting a little too hard, so I was thrilled to try VIP, to see how they could help our group of four keep diving. Frank exceeded all our expectations, from taking us to sites we would have never tried, to offering great pointers on technique, to handling equipment issues. When one of our groups prescription mask started leaking, he managed to get new lenses put into a new mask , all in one day! I can't believe we saw more of Bonaire in one week with Frank and VIP then we had after almost 10 years of diving in Bonaire. I can't wait for the next trip, the people, the skills of the staff, the whole experience could not be better.

D

Date of experience: January 2014
vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Hi Eliza713!

Exceeding expectations...that really makes me feel good!!! It's not always easy with the raving reviews we've been getting. People expect a lot, but we will always work as hard as we can to make sure that you see that those reviews are more than justified. If we manage to go even further and exceed what you were expecting that is a superb bonus for us and it makes my day to read it in your review :-) Thank you for letting us know and we hope to see you back on Bonaire!!

Cheers!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This was the best diving I ever experienced. Frank was a terrific guide! He showed us many things we would not have seen & he gave us great tips that were really useful. Everyone at VIP Diving was very friendly & helpful. I & my friends cannot wait to return & dive with VIP again! THey really make you feel like a VIP.

Hi Pegsurg.

Looking at the number of reviews it is obvious that Frank has been busy :-) I'm glad that his hard work as your dive butler was well received and that you were happy with the VIP treatment that you got!! Come back any time for more!!! Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Warm regards.

Bas

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We had an extraordinary experience diving with Frank from VIP Diving. We have been diving for more than 10 years but he taught us a great deal & truly transformed our diving experience. Of course, he also pointed out so many more sea creatures than we would have seen on our own. In addition, he is a certified guide to the island, so we learned a lot about Bonaire. He chose the dive sites carefully, based on the weather conditions.
The rental equipment was very well-maintained, which reflected the attention to detail of the whole operation (2 out of the 4 people in my group rented). I had my own BCD, which had a problem the first day. Frank identified the problem & managed to get it fixed that night, so I could use it for the rest of the week (rather than having me rent one, which I was expecting to do).
Bas was very helpful before we arrived & everyone working at VIP was very friendly & helpful.
We can't wait to return & dive with VIP again!

Hello Djnnyc!

You can leave it up to Frank to be the ultimate dive butler for the week! It was our pleasure assisting you and we'd love to see you back at VIP diving! You have now experienced how easy and how cool it is to dive with your own dive butler and I'm sure you'll be back for more. We look forward to that day! Please remember that apart from taking care of all your diving needs we can also hook you up with the best rental accommodations and top notch rental trucks!!!

See you next time!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

My husband and I recently returned from our first adventure to BonAire. We used VIP Diving, and can honestly say it was by far our best experience ever with a diving service! The entire staff at VIP is friendly, easy to work with, and extremely accommodating to make sure your dive experiences are top-notch! Our dive master, Menno, was the best part of the entire experience! He not only knew the best sites and had tips for every site, but was also incredibly knowledgeable about the island itself, it's history with incredible stories, and ideas to make our vacation the best. He is delightful to spend the day with! We also took the Nitrox course while we were there from Menno. He was a fantastic naturally born teacher, and we not only learned about nitrox diving, but he taught us several things about diving that we had never learned before. His personality was so delightful to be around that we enjoyed our day with him so much--we even signed up for an additional day of guided dives in the land of "unlimited shore diving" and it was a day well spent! He took us to dive sites that we are sure we would have never discovered on our own. The diving was the fantastic, and we can't wait to go back to Bonaire again, and Menno was the frosting on the cake for the trip!! We can personal attention He knew the best sites, the best routes and had great stories to share about each dive site and the local history. The dive sites were perfect - we had relaxing dives, looking at beautiful reefs with tons of coral, sponges, more fish than I could track, turtles and barracudas. Menno was extremely flexible with us, as he accommodated our schedules. Absolutely the best service we have ever gotten diving. Menno really went above and beyond to make our dive trip unforgettable. If you like being "off the grid" an want to feel like you are in your personal, remote paradise, this is it!

Hi Andrea.

Wow...high praise for Menno! I love reading stories about our instructors and how they have made your time on Bonaire more special. On behalf of the whole team but especially Menno we thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Come back soon for more please!!! :-)

Sunny regards.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Perfect organization, good price Quality level. Guided dives brings really new experience in Bonaires underwater world. Really nice is also the UV night dive, just do it to find out what it is.

Hi FCoppens.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!!! I'm glad we were able to show you a bunch of new things!! You are very welcome to come back any time. I'll make sure to open my gills because with the air consumption of your group it is a challenge for all of us to not be out of air before you guys are :-)

Warm regards!