Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $174.36
More Info
1,438 results
All reviews dive master dive shop guided dives top notch salt pier lionfish hunting uv night dive cruise ship the entire staff great dive personal attention personal touch lion fish dive spots open water rental equipment these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Perfect organization, good price Quality level. Guided dives brings really new experience in Bonaires underwater world. Really nice is also the UV night dive, just do it to find out what it is.

Date of experience: January 2014
vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Hi FCoppens.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!!! I'm glad we were able to show you a bunch of new things!! You are very welcome to come back any time. I'll make sure to open my gills because with the air consumption of your group it is a challenge for all of us to not be out of air before you guys are :-)

Warm regards!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Travelled solo to Bonaire for the first time. Went on a few dives with the instructors at VIP Diving.

The last dive I had before the Bonaire trip was about two years ago, I did not remember anything from previous dives, like 0, including how to put on fins. So they helped me from scratch, and finally got fully certified with Frank. Frank is the best teacher i've ever met, and I still don't understand how one can be so patient; he is just like permanently calm.

Tim--- a really hot guy. The best looking guy at the vip diving. Really clear about things you need to know under the water. Totally a pleasure to dive with him.

My last dive was with Bas, and I saw him hunting lion fish, ouioui, t'was very fun. He gave me ice-cream and a very nice pen. Should've asked for more.

Hi Heylookitsd!

You were a BLAST to have around and your review (not surprisingly) made us all laugh out loud! We sure hope to see you back on Bonaire and would be honored and happy to dive with you again!!

Sunny regards from all your not so hot friends at VIP and of course from smoking hot Tim! :-)

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I am a PADI certified rescue diver and have dove with many different operations around the Caribbean. VIP definitely lives up to their name. They took care of myself and my snorkeling wife like we were celebrities. Edwin and Meno both were extremely helpful and considerate on my wife's needs and concerns even though she was only along for the ride. They are all more safety conscious than any other operation I have been with even ones that I was being trained by. Predive "buddy" checks and every safety precaution followed made me feel safe and secure on every dive. I would recommend VIP to any diver regardless of certification level.

Hi Don.

Making you feel like a celebrity...I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel to read that we succeeded in that!! It was a pleasure working with you and Danya! I hope you'll have Bonaire memories to last you a lifetime. It is also good to read that you felt we were safety conscious above and beyond what you had experienced thus far in other places. Safety (both of you as our guest and of the environment) is extremely important to us...I'm glad it showed!

Sunny regards from all your friends at VIP and thank you for your review!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This was a repeat visit to Bonaire - after taking our advanced open water PADI with VIP in July 2013. If anything, VIP attention was even better 2nd time around: Bas knew our diving interests and pace - matched us up with Tim (great instructor) for our 5 guided dives and helped us to book great accommodation close by. VIP's strength really is its personalized service. Bas re-jigged the timing of our dives when we arrived a day late from Caracas (a canceled Insel flight...). Tim showed us new dive sites suited to our interests (eg the double reef area down by the Hilma Hooker) and revisited our favourite (Salt Pier), giving us tips on care of gear and diving skills all the while. Nice hired gear too, including brand new wetsuits. Good to catch up with Frank (our summer instructor) and get his detailed advice on underwater cameras. Bob - we missed you... Nothing is too much for these guys. Pretty sure we'll be making a 3rd trip with VIP in 2014... definitely Bonaire's Number 1 attraction for us.

Date of experience: December 2013

Hello Sarah.

Thank you for such a nice and detailed review! I love that!!! It was great seeing you back at VIP and to hear that you felt we were even better than the first time is great news. All our guests are VIP's to us but repeat guest like yourselves are extra special and we do our best to make you feel that! We look forward to trip number 3 for you and we'll make sure you will feel like royalty :-)

Sunny regards!

Bas

Reviewed January 16, 2014

What great service! It started with the initial emails. Bas answered most of my questioning emails within a few minutes of hitting send. Bas also offered to help us find a place to stay in Bonaire when we had need for an extra night.

Once we arrived in Bonaire, the welcome at the shop was excellent and getting us set up with our instructor/guide Menno was smooth. The equipment (BCDs and regs) was almost new and was well looked after. We were able to pick up tanks any time (even on New Years day).

A couple of us took the Advanced Open Water course. We have done many dive trips, with guided and on our own diving. Menno was by far the best instructor we have had. He was enthusiastic, and explained things extremely well. It was clear that he is still excited about his job and enjoys spending time with his guests. On the way to dive sites he stopped to show us historical sites on the island. He also knew the best places to stop for lunch. The night UV dive was another highlight.

Once we finished the course, Bas recommended the best dive sites on the island and even recommended where to go for Saturday BBQ chicken!

This was a great experience - we highly recommend VIP Diving!

Date of experience: December 2013

Hello Neil.

It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Makes me happy and proud :-)

If (or should I say when?) you come back to Bonaire I would be more than happy to help you set things up.

I hope your memories from Bonaire will get you through the cold winter days.

Sunny regards!