Tripadvisor

More Info
from $174.36
More Info
1,438 results
All reviews dive master dive shop guided dives top notch salt pier lionfish hunting uv night dive cruise ship the entire staff great dive personal attention personal touch lion fish dive spots open water rental equipment these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I like their philosophy of taking maximum of 4 divers on a trip. I ended up being the only one interested to dive, so a private tour for me on a day spent on Bonaire with the cruise ship! Beautiful reef, good 2 diving places, no rush, good dive guide (Frank) with me, I have really enjoyed it. Plus the eagle ray on the 2nd dive and I fell in love with the island! 135$ per 2 dives, you have to pay 10$ for licence to dive in national park on top and please keep the licence you get with you in case there comes anyone to check it. I kind of did leave all my belongings in the dive center and was not able to present my licence when we have been controlled. However, Frank did work it out with the guards. . Definitely they can dive better than they can put together furniture from Ikea (hope it didn`t take longer than the 2 days you have been working on that, guys!).

1  Thank Daeena
vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Hi Daeena.

Hahaha...yeah....IKEA furniture assembly is not what we excel in but we managed to get the job done in 2 days and the shop looks great!!! Come back to see the results :-)

I'm glad our redecorating did not interfere with our ability to show you superb dives on beautiful Bonaire! Thank you for taking the time to letting us know how you enjoyed it...I really appreciate that a lot!

Sunny regards!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I were visiting Bonaire for him to complete his open water dives. I am a novice Open water diver so far, and VIP diving was very accommodating in allowing me to join in on all his four dives. The instructor also had me participate in half of the exercises to practice and refresh my skills. I have a fear of removing my mask underwater, which we discussed thoroughly at the shop, while prepping our gear. Meeno had plenty of patience and worked with me on completing this task several times so I am working towards beating it! Our dives were private which was also a great experience as we were never far apart and had a lot of personal attention. The gear they provided to us was in excellent condition and we were responsible for assembling our own gear (supervised as required), which I also like to practice all the time. I would recommend VIP diving to any level of diver. They have a very competent staff and setup. Thanks VIP for making this a memorable experience! We look forward to logging more dives in the future.

1  Thank Want2BWarm

Hi Want2BWarm!

I'm happy to hear that Bonaire warmed your body and that VIP diving warmed your heart :-) I'm glad we could help you overcome your fears and show you the wonders of the deep the real VIP way! Reading your happy and warm comments makes our day and our year!!

All the best from warm Bonaire....come back soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

The best experience we've had, definitely VIP! My husband and I got off our cruise ship and met Frank and another gentlemen from VIP Diving. We secured a slot, walked around town a bit and then met back with Frank. He drove us (along with another diver) back to VIP Diving where we got all of our gear. On the way to our first dive site, Frank told us about Bonaire and stopped at a site for us to visit and take pictures. We completed our first beach dive which was amazing! Frank guided us the whole time and we were able to enjoy the sights. After the first dive, Frank gave us lunch and water and we actually got to see some donkeys walking by. We went to our second dive which was just as beautiful as our first! After the dives, Frank showed us some sights of Bonaire and finally we returned to the VIP Diving shop where we returned our gear. The whole crew was friendly and helpful. We would highly recommend VIP Diving and we hope to dive with Frank in the future!!!

Hello Kristen.

So nice to hear that you loved the 'full VIP immersion' you got...under water and above! Delivering a total Bonaire experience is what we strive for....nice to hear that you loved it! Thanks for the kind words and we'll hopefully see you back on Bonaire soon!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Together with my girlfriend I experienced a great week scuba diving under the professional guidance of dive masters at VIP Diving. They take there time getting you comfortable and are very flexible in their offerings.

Date of experience: November 2013

Hello Michel.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay on Bonaire and the VIP service! Thanks for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I called off hours the day before abd they got me on the morning dive. The service was second to none and they really went out of their way to make my time with them exceptional.

Only drawback was that the gear was not as new as they had mentioned over the phone (had holes on my boots and my wetsuit.

Date of experience: November 2013
vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Hi Emil.

I'm glad you had a great experience with VIP Diving. I'm always happy to answer the phone any time to make sure you get your dives in :-)

I'm sorry that you were disappointed in the gear. We always strive to replace anything that does not look top notch right away but with boots that is very hard as they start showing scratches and little holes right away. Most dive shop on Bonaire do not rent out boots and open heel fins for that reason. I hope you do agree with me that the BCD's and regulators were in brand spanking new condition. We obviously try to have the boots and suits in that same condition...we'll try harder!!!

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back on Bonaire!