“Decent local (Columbian) food”
Review of Mi Banana

Mi Banana
Ranked #27 of 129 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: this is located in Bonaire very friendly family run Columbian "diner" excellent food for the price w/great fish steak/chimichurri sauce/pork chops/
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I ate twice at Mi Banana, once dinner and once lunch. Both times I loved the food. The service is very friendly and quick (for Bonairian standards, which is probably not quick enough for folks from the US, but hey, you go to Bonaire to relax ... ), and inexpensive.

1  Thank FrankieVercammen

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We fell in love with this place: great flavors of Columbian food, impeccable and super fast attentive service. This place is popular with tourists and locals. We came back again for the home-made food and great, humble service.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Simple restaurant with decent menu at reasonable prices. Nothing special but definitely adequate. A bit difficult to find, but ok if you have a vehicle.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We went to this place for a late lunch after reading the reviews... Food was just plain with no taste... 1 hour later my wife start vomiting non stop, 2 hours later my daughter and 3 hours later I did... Stay away from this place and stick with the bananas.. the fruit I mean.

1  Thank acbor
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My Wife and I love this smaller restaurant, the food is always amazing and the service is second to none. They have a very relaxing casual atmosphere and you feel more part of the island with its more rustic design.