“An annual event”

Donna & Giorgio
Ranked #25 of 125 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centerport, New York
“An annual event”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

As soon as I arrive in Bonaire, I stop in to make a reservation for our departure dinner with Donna and Georgio.
The place is intimate ( Small) but a memorable meal is guaranteed.
Their Carpaccio is about the best I ever had , and I am from NY.
Desserts are increadible.
Dont miss a visit here, but be sure to reserve. The only do dinner twice a week. They are open daily for lunch and breakfast

Visited November 2013

Helsinki, Finland
“My italian restaurant in Bonaire”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Every time when I am in Bonaire (7th time) I eat in here. Good food and nice service. House wine is nice also good. Only bad thing is that is open only tuesdays and fridays. Menu is not so long but taste.

Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Donna & Georgio + Jazz”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We had dinner one evening at this quaint restaurant on the main street of Kralendijk. The food was delicious, I recommend the Beef Milanese with a side of pasta. mmmm. If you like drinks with dinner, ask for the Al Capone. Smooth, tasty, and strong.

Visited October 2013
Bonaire
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

We live in the NYC area and frequently dine out at great restaurants. Donna & Giorgio can hold a candle to the best of the best. We dined here twice for dinner during a recent two week stay in Bonaire, and each meal was nothing short of superb. At the time of writing, the restaurant is open for dinner two nights per week - Tuesday and Friday.

The restaurant is small and the lighting is low. We loved the atmosphere, which was eclectic with mismatched personal touches all over each wall. I prefer this funky decor to some of the sterile, ultra-bright, ultra modern restaurants on the island.

Donna was on site offering menu tips and wine recommendations. She is friendly, approachable and lovely. Overall, we had wonderful service and felt very welcome here.

Now on to the most important aspect of this review - the food. The cuisine here is expertly prepared, fresh, inventive and delectable. We did not have one morsel that fell short of outstanding. I had pasta on both visits, and my husband had meat dishes. We also had the avocado salad, which was possibly the best salad I've ever eaten. The menu changes nightly and consists of 3-4 appetizers and 6-7 entrees.

I'm looking forward to dining here on my next visit to Bonaire.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank luv4travelNJ
Santa Cruz, Aruba
“Food tasted like it was warmed over”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The dining room was too dark and messy and felt more like a pub instead of a restaurant. I ordered a pasta dish with lamb, and it tasted like bad Dominican food. I found the hallway to the restrooms much more interesting than the dining room.

Visited October 2013