Tripadvisor

from $123.08
More Info
from $163.47
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Paul took my husband and I on 8 shore dives and 2 boat dives. We rented everything from him. He came to visit us after we arrived to help us to try on the gears, and arranged our itinery which was very flexible.
Without his help we would not have enjoyed the trip as much, specially me, who had a hard time putting on fins in the water. It was quite challenging when there was waves, and the shore was rocky. My favorite dives are night dives. One from dive site, Invisible, to see the ostracot. They glowed like fireflies of the sea. Of course, it was observed in total darkness. On the other night dive, we saw tarpons, lobsters, eels. The tarpons circled around us. Their scales shone under flash lights. Some were huge. One swam under me. I thought i could ride on it. He took us to Vista Blue. It was my favorite site. It is on the southern tip of the island. We would not have entered the water there without his guidance. The reef was amazing. The corals are huge, the sea grasses are like a forest.
He also showed us points of interest to visit on our non diving day before we headed back home. Places to eat, see sunset, and flamingoes.
it is unfortunate the day we were planning to do the northern sites was too windy. Paul said it might be too tricky with the surges. If we ever go back to Bonaire, we will for sure to call on him. Maybe the sea will be calm for the northern sites.
Paul is honest, puctual, and fair. I am really happy i found him for our guide.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank 493siyul
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

What a wonderful day of diving.
Super guide!
Knowledgeable, punctual, and attentive to what I wanted to do.
Easy going and not pushy or rushed. Had a
Great visit and did three shore dives.
Evernote took me around other parts of the
Island and shared
Some of its history. Took time to stop at another Dive Shop for tshirts!!
What a Hoot.
Thanks for the wonderful experience.
See ya next year!!

BonScuba, Owner at Bon Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much Greg, those were some nice dives! Nice meeting you, hope to see you back in 2020! Regards, Paul

Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

We have had a great and good organised customised dive trip to two amazing northern dive locations. Beautiful reefs that are stil pristine due to the remote locations. Paul had brought drinks, snacks and fruit and we closed the day with a wonderful meal at a typical local restaurant near the city of Rincon.
Paul could tell a lot about the history of the places we have visited and about Bonaire in general.
Best day of our vacation!

BonScuba, Owner at Bon Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2019

It was great showing you around under and also above water Marcel and Mitchel! Good to hear you liked it so much, thank you. Hope to see you back next year. Bon pasku

Reviewed December 13, 2019

Paul gives clear instructions and is relaxed and patient. Paul attended to every detail and was patient as I am not diving as often and am getting older. Paul even helped another couple in distress after our dive. It was a great experience!

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you Carol!

Reviewed October 29, 2019

Bon Scuba is a small diving school, which got my attention in stead of the big schools on the island. Got my PADI open water diver in 3.5 days with flexible scheduling with Paul, a great instructor! He sets aside your fears and learn you to dive step by step and I was convinced in that after a test dive.
I would recommend everyone to get your PADI, test dive or guided dive at Bon Scuba!

Date of experience: October 2019