“great selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro De Paris

Bistro De Paris
Ranked #40 of 125 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Whistler, Canada
“great selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

I really like this place, great food, always have different specials, Patrice is always around to greet customers. I haven't been to Bonaire in a few years but I love the new location right at the marina. We had three meals there during the week my favorite was the lobster mac & cheese, not your ideal pre dive meal (had to delay my afternoon dive a little) very filling.

a la prochaine

• Visited May 2014

Sharon, MA
“Third time - only good things to report”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

We stop here every time we are in Bonaire. Patrice always greets us at the entrance, and gives us a hug when we leave. Food is consistently good. Always our choice on Bonaire

Visited January 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“Great Wednesday Night Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Joined some friends for the Wednesday night burgers. The bar and their outdoor seating areas were hopping by 6:30 p.m. Patrice, the chef and owner, a very personable man, seated us himself and took our orders. I asked for a Bleu cheese burger and it didn't disappoint. Juicy and tender, with the Bleu cheese nicely melted on top. The company was great, the music was great and we spent a lovely evening al fresco overlooking the dock at the Harbor Village. As an aside, we also had lunch there one day. The ceviche was delicious and nicely seasoned. The eggplant and red pepper paninni was well made and quite filling. I'd go back there.

Bonaire
“GREAT HOST, GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I've been living on Bonaire almost two years and have tried most of the better quality restaurants, my favourite, which we keep going back to time and again is Bistro De Paris. The owner, Patrice, is a really great guy, warm, friendly and nothing is ever too much trouble. The food, whether you eat in the bar or restaurant is always excellent and value for money. The lunch time menu in particular is exceptional, I doubt there is another on the island that can get anywhere near it for quality, choice and cost.
For dinner last week I had smoked pumpkin soup with Serrano ham chips. It was stunning, absolutely bursting with flavour. For main beef tenderloin with brie, magnificent. The quality of the beef was first class, which is not the norm on Bonaire, and it was cooked to perfection.
I have always found the service very good though I have noticed on trip advisor that some people have criticised it. I think people tend to forget that the food is cooked from fresh, not re heated, and this is a Frenchman's French Restaurant. The French look upon a meal as a social event to be savoured and enjoyed, not rushed as if your at a fast food restaurant.
Wonderful Restaurant Patrice, keep it up!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank RugbyLovingFoodFan
Metairie
“HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

The food was good- not great. The service was like watching a comedy act. It was terrible. They were very polite and tried, but had no clue what they were doing. The waiter asked if we would like more water at one point, and we said yes- he walked back to his station picked up the pitcher - looked around at the tables- had no clue why he picked up the water- put it back down and walked off. When we ordered, my boyfriend asked for the onion soup (which had NO flavor) and the waiter asked for your starter? He replied, yes. Then he asked for the Foie Gras and the waiter asked for a starter? My boyfriend asked "Do you have an appetizer available?" Waiter replies "uhh no". HELLO WHY DID YOU ASK??? This chaos went on all night. Took 50 min to get our entrees after our starter plates were cleared. The martini my boyfriend ordered came as a half a martini glass full. It has potential, but it can be avoided for now.

Visited April 2014