This little gem of an island getaway is a hidden jewel cached away in an enchanted tropical garden of many, many buddhas. Lush flowering plants conceal the individual, fully appointed cottages and provide you with perfect privacy for a meal al fresco or a nap in your own hammock. The gardens attract a variety of delightful birds like troupials, finches and tiny hummingbirds which adds to the magic. The common areas provide options like a place to grill a meal and enjoy it with friends, a natural swimming pool to cool off in or a relaxing bathe in the hot tubs. The lounge area around the pool is an elegant spot to just chill out. Fresh water tanks are provided for washing and drying scuba gear, as well.
Bamboo Bali is completely secluded from the outside and very private with uniquely designed, themed cottages within. All of the lodgings provide kitchenettes and are fully equipped but vary slightly between them in specific features. Each cottage is as charming as the next and it will be very difficult for you to choose between them.
This unique concept was conceived by Anno, Vera and Sebastian and is run as a family business. They designed, built and operate this specialty lodging with a great deal of care and devotion in order to give you a special retreat away from everyday life and provide you with a unique opportunity to enjoy this very special island of Bonaire and all it has to offer. They are able to arrange rentals and island activities of your choice if needed.
If you are bored with the crowded, overrun, generic accommodation routinely offered in the Caribbean, then you should definitely book a stay here. You will be thoughtfully hosted by this talented, amiable family in a manner that is rare to find in hospitality these days. For me, it is a home away from home as I have stayed with them many times and will continue to. This cozy little spot is a perfect place for me to enjoy nature and the outdoors while exploring some the best diving available in the multitude of dive spots accessible from here.
Thanks for reading my review and if it was helpful in any way, please advise with the button below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don's and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 8 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Ideal for honeymooners and couples. This small family resort has 2 regular cottages - Bali, Sumatra. Four Deluxe cottage "Between the Trees"/" Just the 2of Us"/"So happy Together" and "Walking on Sunshine" Two superior cottages are recently added : "Love at first Sight" and "Heaven can Wait" Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort Kralendijk