Just arrived home from another fantastic trip to Bonaire. Bamboo Bali was perfect, and we will definitely return on our next trip.
The accommodation was very nice, with a very comfortable bed and a convenient fan as well as modern and effective air conditioning, which was perfect for the night. Lots of nice extras that we didn't use such as a small salt water pool, fresh water jacuzzi etc. What we did use was one of the propane BBQ's. There is ample private areas around each cottage as well as communal areas in the lush garden. The garden looks a lot bigger than it really is, and each of the cottages seem quite private - all due to the excellent planting.
Only negative was that when we arrived after our long flight, we couldnt get hold of anyone to let us in for a while. Luckily a kindly resident allowed us in after determining we werent cat burglars and generously offered us a cold beer while we tried to contact Anno. Upon getting to him by phone, he arrived promptly and was very apologetic - the issue being that the car rental people had not informed him of our arrival. It was frustrating for 15 minutes while we couldnt get access, but I guess its much better that the facility is secure....it made us much happier in the days that followed.
Check out is at 11am, though we left at around 5pm. Sebastion very kindly looked after our luggage all day and let us use the family's own facilities to shower, freshen up and change prior to departure to the airport.
Wonderful place worthy of your money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don's and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 8 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Ideal for honeymooners and couples. This small family resort has 2 regular cottages - Bali, Sumatra. Four Deluxe cottage "Between the Trees"/" Just the 2of Us"/"So happy Together" and "Walking on Sunshine" Two superior cottages are recently added : "Love at first Sight" and "Heaven can Wait" Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire - Boutique Resort Kralendijk