The combination of a very relaxed attitude of guests and staff , the beautiful location and the friendly and efficient services provided by all staff members make it the perfect spot to spend time away from the "maddening crowd" .
Before going check if you can get a beach or oceanfront cabin. It makes all the difference.
Breakfast, lunch and diner are very good. The only time the cook seems to loose track a bit is when preparing the so called "special diners" . He is much better when concentrating on the standard menu items.
The cabin we had was clean and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the quiet and tranquil Island of Bonaire, sits one of the most beautiful stretches of sand in the Caribbean. The resort has a private beach with shaded cabannas and lounge chairs. The shallow bay is protected by a coral reef and is ideal for swimmers, snorkelers and windsurfers. The 30 comfortable cottages offer splendid panoramic views of the bay's colorful wildlife both above and below the sea. A unique part of paradise where you find "privacy, luxury, nature, adventure, quality time with your family, romance, delicious food, fun, tranquility, piece, space, positive energy & wellness" Go to our website to download our most recent full color brochure ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Sorobon Beach & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorobon Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Sorobon Beach & Wellness Resort Bonaire/Kralendijk