Nice food, good live music on sunday's, gentle staff, gorgeous view.
Perfect to "turn off" your mental agenda and concerns.
Makes you feel like a tourist in your own island.
a great progressive job that can only get better. Congratulations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquil and private surroundings. Brightest hue of turquoise in the Caribbean. Sunshine and warmth every day of the year. This is how you will remember the Sorobon Beach and Wellness Resort – 15 adorable bright blue chalets tucked in-between palm trees and lush gardens on the charming island of Bonaire. With a rich history of more than 25 years, the resort invites everyone who search for unrefined enjoyment in nature and unconditional love for serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Sorobon Beach, Wellness & Windsurf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorobon Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Sorobon Beach, Wellness & Windsurf Resort Bonaire/Kralendijk