My husband and I just got back from a 11-days vacation in Bonaire. We looked for reasonable, confortable accomodations and we made the right choice by staying at the Bonaire Oceanfront. We had a great seaview, perfect location,we did not need to drive to the " downtown". The onsite Boddy Dive shop made the real difference. We had the tanks available all the time, plus the rinse tank and gear locker. And still we had the Buddy dive Drive thru tanks and tanks at the house reef available. We are very happy we chose this appartment. We had a kitchen leaking problem that was solved right away. The beds were confortable, sheets were superbly clean and we had more towels available than we needed. The appartment is overall clean, but the out of dat furniture does not give it the 5-.stars confort that would make it perfect.Yes, parking is a little tight, but far from being a MAJOR problem. Joy was helpful, tremendously friendly and helpful. Since our flight was on 19:00h, we made a late check out without any problems. Everything ran smoothly! It was not perfect, but we checked out other accomodations in Bonaire in the same price range ( and that were also in our choosing list when we were deciding where to stay) and we realised that our choice was the right one. Location, Buddy dive structure, oceanview and price. We definetely come back to stay there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Rentals Bonaire has a very interesting package for your upcoming (dive) vacation on the Netherlands Antilles. Book now one of our pretty, just renovate sea-view apartments at our small scale resort Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments.Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments is located downtown Kralendijk the capital of Bonaire. Dive shop and office on premises and are open for all your questions and rentals from 8 to 5, dive tanks and dive locker are available 24/7.Our friendly staff will help you to book all your activities and is most willing to help you and for fill your needs.All 13 apartments have porches and oceanview and a spectacular view over the uninhabited island Klein Bonaire. Our Penthouse and apartments are just renovated.Jump from the pool into the Caribbean sea or take a water taxi in front of the apartments to bring you to Klein Bonaire. In the beautiful tropical garden lies a large and deep pool with nice lounge chairs. Your comfortable one- or two-bedroom apartment has an electronic safe, cable TV, rental phone, and WiFi.The kitchen is fully equipped and fitted with a microwave, blender and toaster and so on. Most bedrooms have twin beds. You can however ask for king-size. All bedrooms and most living rooms have A/C. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments Hotel Kralendijk
- Bonaire Oceanfront Apartments Kralendijk