Wonderful service, friendly staff, comfortable bed, everything you could want in a dive place.
We went there because a friend recommended it and we are glad we went. The location is good, the diving from their pier is terrific, their dive shop is awesome.....it was a great place to spend a week and we didn't want to leave :o)
We did the dive and drive and highly recommend that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Bonaire and Buddy Dive Resort. An unhurried, unspoiled natural paradise offering spectacular sunsets, gentle breezes and crystal clear, turquoise waters. Buddy's is a resort where you can DIVE DIVE DIVE, take part in a multitude of activities or just sit back, relax and enjoy the atmosphere. At Buddy Dive, we're known for our casual atmosphere, personable staff, spacious accommodations and a dive operation that has something for every diver: comfortable boats, complete rental and retail center, exceptional staff, and a unique "Drive Thru" with a two-lane air/nitrox fill station. No matter which apartment you are staying in, you're never further than a giant stride away from our popular and lively house reef which is perfect for diving and snorkeling, day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, HotelQuickly, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Buddy Dive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buddy Dive Kralendijk
- Buddy Dive Hotel Kralendijk
- Buddy Dive Bonaire/Kralendijk