We were orginally booked in at a very pricey hotel down the beach from Buddy Dive. Our friends discovered Buddy Dive 6 Days 6 Ways package. We switched our reservation and we are SO happy that we did. The 6 Days 6 Ways package gave us a vehicle and an excursion every day. We went cave exploring with a fantastic guide, kayaked the mangroves, took a speed boat out to Klein Bonaire for the day (just our group), biked, hiked! It was one of the best vacations our group has been on for years. There were 7 of us. 3 couples and 1 single. It was easy to meet others and dive you wanted to (our single did) and the staff is so accomodating. The breakfast is great. Just don't sleep past it. They are very firm on when it shuts down. Dinner options were more plain but the food choices in town are limitless!
The best part about not being a diver and staying there is that you have the resort all to yourself during the day while the divers are out. Also, the swim up bar is divine! We ran up quite a bar bill because the drink of the day was always delicious. I think I gained 5 pounds just on those evil concoctions! The air is only in the bedroom and it is a little loud and the bath is REALLY tiny but we were not in out room much. We also stayed in the newly renovated rooms.
We now are getting certified to dive and Buddy's is going to be one of our very first stops! The island of Bonaire is really a treasure and we would recommend that you visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Bonaire and Buddy Dive Resort. An unhurried, unspoiled natural paradise offering spectacular sunsets, gentle breezes and crystal clear, turquoise waters. Buddy's is a resort where you can DIVE DIVE DIVE, take part in a multitude of activities or just sit back, relax and enjoy the atmosphere. At Buddy Dive, we're known for our casual atmosphere, personable staff, spacious accommodations and a dive operation that has something for every diver: comfortable boats, complete rental and retail center, exceptional staff, and a unique "Drive Thru" with a two-lane air/nitrox fill station. No matter which apartment you are staying in, you're never further than a giant stride away from our popular and lively house reef which is perfect for diving and snorkeling, day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buddy Dive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buddy Dive Kralendijk
- Buddy Dive Hotel Kralendijk
- Buddy Dive Bonaire/Kralendijk