1,620 results
All reviews tipsy seagull grand suite the coconut crash bar beach bar fish floating dock seagull restaurant live cooking lagoon view all inclusive package buffet style all inclusive food rooms are huge water shoes close to the airport day pass bbq night
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff is very friendly. nothing was too much trouble. The quality and choice of food is excellent.
The restaurant manager Monique was polite and attentive
Cees the F&B manager had everything under control and running smoothiy.
The beach attendants came on a regular basis with a cold towel and refreshments. What a joy!
The welcoming at the front desk was helpful and polite
Although the resort is updating the pool and the new beach bar there is no significant disruption.
The room is spacious, clean and how nice to be welcomed by a decorative elephant with flowers on the bed.
Diving was great and the staff were very helpful. Great Concierge service.
We have noticed that there werea lot of small touches to make our stay more enjoyable, for example at the front desk you can book your own golfcart that you can drive on the entire island including parking in front of the room. Which was very convenient.
I am sure we will be back soon! My thanks to all the staff at Plaza

Room tip: book a Grand suite ocean, stunning view
Date of stay: September 2019
3  Thank gcrerar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Once again, this summer, I went to spend my holidays at the Plaza Beach & Dive Resort in Bonaire. A place that always surprises for its natural beauty, its wonderful beach on which to relax or enjoy the wonder of the seabed rich in flora and fauna. The Resort is particularly refined in every detail, in the large Hall you can feel the elegance and even more the kindness of the staff very helpful and attentive in welcoming the customer with great courtesy. The rooms are large and very well furnished, are always clean and equipped with every comfort for an unforgettable stay. The Plaza Beach Resort has two restaurants: one next to the beach and the other next to the Tucan Diving Centre. Both are very organized, the dishes are excellent and there is a wide variety of foods to satisfy the palates of each guest. The Coco Crash Bar, directly on the beach, is the ideal place to sip a cocktail throughout the day, enjoy the sunset or spend the evening. The swimming pool area, just finished and with a modern style, offers the opportunity to cool off to all those who prefer not to 'venture' into the sea. At the Tucan Diving Centre you can take courses and book dives. Inside the Resort there is also a wellness center and, for those who want to challenge luck, a Casino open every night. Of course, there is also a boutique and a travel agency where you can book beautiful tours to discover the island. The sun, the sea, the breeze which blows gently, the perfect management of the structure will make your holidays really exciting ... it will be like living a wonderful fairy tale in a dreamlike atmosphere!

Room tip: Junior Suite Lagoon View
Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Francesca F
Reviewed September 3, 2019

This was my fourth trip to the resort. It has gone downhill over the last 2 years. I hope they improve soon. The pool was being remodeled so was unavailable; they did provide an alternate pool, but did not mention that when I was booking.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I love Plaza Resort but there are a few issues that need help. First off, the shore diving has become more difficult due to renovations at the pool area & the removed lockers/sidewalk & addition of sun beds at Tipsy Seagull. 18 Palm is a fabulous dive site that we’ve been going to for the last 20 years. As we’ve aged, it seems that the resort has unfortunately made shore diving more difficult. It seems like the resort is catering to sun worshippers & shore diving is a much lower priority. They did, however, fix the ladder by Tipsy Seagull after many complaints a few years ago. This has been a life saver & we are extremely grateful! We would greatly appreciate any moves made to help with the safety & ease of shore diving...the main attraction of Bonaire, imo. We did have a wonderful day of boat diving with your operation & were impressed with all involved. Very nice & helpful employees!

My second issue is the beds & pillows. The mattresses have “pilled up” & the tiny bumps can be felt through the sheet. I’m hypersensitive to things like this & it drove me crazy! I was able to lay a towel between the mattress & sheet & that solved the problem for me. I will bring a really large, soft beach towel from home when we come back to be on the safe side. The pillows are pretty bad though. My husband paid $40. to check a bag & carry his pillow from home. I should’ve done the same & probably will next time.

Lastly, a huge “thank you” to your housekeeping staff! They have always been incredibly accommodating & flexible with us. I failed to get the name of the woman who cleaned our room most of our most recent stay, but please convey our deepest thanks! She even cleaned in silence on Friday morning when I was in bed with a migraine. She’s worked there for awhile & has always done an excellent job. I hope to see her on our next visit.

In closing, we love your resort & will be back soon. We’re excited about the renovations & looking forward to having the pool area back. Any & all improvements to shore diving will be very appreciated!! Having the tanks closer to the entry point at Tipsy Seagull would be fabulous! And finally, your employees have always treated us very well & taken good care of us throughout our stay. Please convey our sincere thanks to all!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Shirley L
Reviewed August 21, 2019

An enjoyable stay. Clean, spacious rooms. Great meals and the Plaza even has its own reef structure a short swim from either the beach or the dining area. The staff was cordial and both check in and check out was easy. No Stress.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends