Pros : Best scuba diving (80+ dives) and best scuba outfitters Toucan Diving at the Plaza Resort. Soooo many shore dive sites but must rent pick-up truck to haul tanks and equipment. Best restaurant Mona Lisa. Great sightseeing by car / moped from salt fields to national park. Vibe of island catering to tourist.
Cons : Mosquitos, bring bug spray. Hotel selections. We stayed at the Plaza Resort and was suprised by how old it looked. They are rennovating the grand suites, but staying in the jr suites I thought this is how the b/w movie stars of yesteryear lived. I work for a five star hotel in NYC and maybe in Bonaire standards, but not AAA or Forbes 5 star rating. Staff is great, but needs facelift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoyment without limits, an all-inclusive vacation at Plaza Beach Resort Bonaire. This resort offers 126 spacious air conditioned oversized Suites, both Junior Suites and Grand Suites located either next to the Caribbean Sea or next to the marina laguna. Everything is included: from a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet in our restaurant with sea view to water sport activities, a diving school and a cozy beach bar. With the best beach on Bonaire and a beautiful swimming pool, there is nothing that will stop you from having a vacation to always remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plaza Resort Bonaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Resort Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Plaza Hotel Bonaire
- Plaza Hotel Kralendijk
- Plaza Resort Bonaire Kralendijk