We spend two weeks at the resort from Feb. 8-21 and had a great time. The staff really worked hard to please us. The property is a little dated but they are trying to improve all the time. We stayed in the ocean front Grand suite that was amazing! The room is huge! We suggest because of the mosquitoes you need to keep the windows closed and that will help tremendously. Our windows didn't work well but the maintenance were good at trying to fix them. The food was good and had great salad bars. We tried to eat healthy and there were many options for us. I feel that the stay was a good value for your money. The all inclusive was great! Justin that worked with management in the restaurant was very helpful wanting to make sure we were enjoying the food. We are sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to him. He was great! We plan to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoyment without limits, an all-inclusive vacation at Plaza Beach Resort Bonaire. This resort offers 126 spacious air conditioned oversized Suites, both Junior Suites and Grand Suites located either next to the Caribbean Sea or next to the marina laguna. Everything is included: from a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet in our restaurant with sea view to water sport activities, a diving school and a cozy beach bar. With the best beach on Bonaire and a beautiful swimming pool, there is nothing that will stop you from having a vacation to always remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Plaza Resort Bonaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Resort Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Plaza Hotel Bonaire
- Plaza Hotel Kralendijk
- Plaza Resort Bonaire Kralendijk