To start out, my first room had rat droppings in the middle of the bed when I arrived - moved my room yuk! They only provided a few small lockers (most of the group had to take out things to the room each night because there weren't enough spaces). Also they provided no place to hang gear to dry before storing. We had to haul our nitrox tanks out ourselves each day and had to take care of all our gear at the end of each dive. When I am on vacation, I expect better service than this. We had a 'dive master in training' and he just took us in a straight line and then returned on the same line every dive, then hopped on the boat and did not do a roll call. Luckily we all knew each other and made sure no one was left behind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoyment without limits, an all-inclusive vacation at Plaza Beach Resort Bonaire. This resort offers 126 spacious air conditioned oversized Suites, both Junior Suites and Grand Suites located either next to the Caribbean Sea or next to the marina laguna. Everything is included: from a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet in our restaurant with sea view to water sport activities, a diving school and a cozy beach bar. With the best beach on Bonaire and a beautiful swimming pool, there is nothing that will stop you from having a vacation to always remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Plaza Resort Bonaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Resort Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Plaza Hotel Bonaire
- Plaza Hotel Kralendijk
- Plaza Resort Bonaire Kralendijk