Ik like Divi for its location near the centre of Kralendijk, at the seaside, with a fantastic view from the breakfast place and from the restaurant Chibi Chibi.
The rooms however are less fantastic; beds cheap and too short, airconditioning making a lot of noise.
It is a large resort and thus lacks any personal touch.
I prefer the smaller hotels.
Fine pools, parking and good breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk