We went with a group from Island Hoppers Nashville and had a great time. While the resort looked like it had seen better days, the rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. The diving was tremendous. The DMs (Luis and Ruud) were friendly, funny and quick to point out hard to find fish. Since most of us were experienced divers, they did not baby us and relied on us to set up our gear. The diving operation was smooth and well organized. We went to different site on each dive. Air and Nitrox were available 24-7 as part of our dive package. The food at the restaurants was good, but not exceptional, particularly if you are a vegetarian (like my fiancé). She got a massage and said it was awesome and at a reasonable cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk