We've stayed at the Divi for many years and as usual we were not disappointed during our 2 weeks the end of November. The studio units (although not luxurious) are clean, comfortable, bright, and have all the comforts of home. We love the screened in balconies where we can enjoy meals without being pestered by mosquitos or flys. After a long day of diving we enjoy relaxing in a really comfortable room with good TV. The A/C worked well, the beds are marvelous, and there was plenty of hot water for showering. The breakfast buffet is not fancy but has an excellent assortment of fruits, juices, pastries, potatoes, bacon and sausage as well as fresh cooked omlettes, eggs, and pancakes. All of the breakfast staff was wonderful and were quick to remember that we like hot chocolate and would offer it to us each morning. The Divi Dive operation is first rate with excellent divemasters and instructors that take extra effort to point out seahorses, frogfish, octopus and anything else noteworthy. Through the years many have become good friends. The boat crews always try to honor requests for specific dive sites unless conditions interfere. The shore diving from their dock cannot be any easier with your dive locker only a few steps to a giant stride that starts your dive. We found 4 seahorses right off their dock on a morning dive and octopus, lobsters, eels, and big crabs on our night dives. Of course every night dive is accompanied by several tarpon which adds an element of excitment. The big platform steps make exiting the water so easy even for us old divers. There is always plenty of fresh water and big rinse tanks right on the dock for gear clean up. Absolutely no reason to lug your gear back and forth from your room. We have been diving many years and this resort and dive operation is our favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk