Selected Divi for its location, which is great. Snorkeling right outside your door (we're not divers) and that was very enjoyable. However, if you're expecting a 5-Star, this isn't it. Kind of tired furnishings. We had asked for a King Oceanfront and told they don't have any---surprise!--they have three. On the plus side, 2 pools which were very clean, enjoyed lovely massage on a deck overlooking the water, front desk help excelled at finding our missing luggage, booking tours, etc.
Felt a bit captive from a food standpoint, but gazpacho was really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk