My first trip to Divi Flamingo in bonaire and I've gotta say their dive operation is top notch. On time, courteous and helpful staff. Amazing dives and great dive boat. I liked that there were other activities if you weren't diving but really diving is the focus. The dive crew were fantastic- pointing out fish of interest and helping as necessary with our gear. The food at the chibi chibi is the same food you get at the outdoor bar (mostly hamburgers, wings etc...) so we opted to go out for dinner in town. The happy hour 2 for 1 each night was awesome and Friday night there was a live band and several of the hotel staff and locals were there to dance and join in the fun. I would definitely recommend divi flamingo. Plus it's walking distance from the Downtown area with restaurants, bars and tourist spots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk