We spent one week at the Divi Bonaire for a scuba vacation.
The hotel was nice, clean and quiet, perfect for diving.
You can drink the water from the taps!!!! Great.
The rooms were nice. The beds very comfortable.
The diving was good and the dive team did well.
I would recommend this resort for diving.
The reef in front of the hotel is very nice.
Food in the restaurants was good the couple of times we used them.
It is a short walk to town with lots of restaurants to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk