Led a group of 25 divers for our 9th trip to Divi Flamingo and Divi Dive Bonaire. This being our ninth trip says enough in itself, we love Bonaire and the Divi!!! From the hotel staff, Sara the General Manager, Mirna at the Front Desk to the wait staff and bartenders, everyone is there to ensure you have a Great Time! The resort is well maintained, the grounds well-kept, the pools inviting. The rooms are comfortable and offer all the creature comforts; air-conditioning, ceiling fans, in-room safe, fridge, coffee makers and hair dryers. Meals served at both the Calabas & Chibi Chibi did not disappoint, items were reasonably priced, the portions plentiful and the food tasty.
The diving is some of the best and easiest you’ll find! We’ve been to many, many resorts throughout the Caribbean and I can honestly say the diving in Bonaire is tough to beat and the Staff and Crew of Divi Dive Bonaire makes it all the better. Serge runs a great operation, checking in often throughout the week to make sure the group is happy. We were lucky enough to have Rafino and Orlando as our DiveMaster for the week, staff we consider friends as a result of our many visits. We enjoyed 2 tank morning boat dives daily, which always left promptly, with dive sites within close proximity and the marine life did not disappoint. We saw turtles daily, seahorse, frogfish and all the typical fish you would expect see in the Caribbean. The ocean always flat the visibility 100+! The thing I love most about staying at the Divi Flamingo and diving with Divi Dive Bonaire is the convenience of the shore diving! Lockers right at the water’s edge, grab your gear and a tank and a giant stride later you’re greeted by a beautiful reef! In addition to the 12 boat dives we made during our weeks stay, many in our group made upwards of 10 shore dives. We saw it all, eels, turtles, tarpon, cuda, crab, lobsters, BIG FUN! If you’re looking for a resort that offers comfort, convenience and GREAT DIVING this might just be the perfect place!
P.S. we had some non-divers join us and from all indications they had as much fun as the divers. Town is an easy 10 minute walk from the resort with some great shopping, little local restaurants and several “watering holes” to quench that thirst. A FUN time was had by all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk