Melissa Treue Food and Beverage Manager Serge De Groote Dive manager Sara Matera Hotel manger
Bonnie Hanley Regional; Sales manager Leanna Henderson Group Sales Coordinator
Once again the Donkeys road into Divi’s Bonaire Resort. This year’s trip really shined a light on the staff in the whole corporation. Let me start by saying how much fun it is to plan these little outings with Bonnie Hanley. She has gone above and beyond to help our wayward donkeys more than once. Taking care of a last minute donkey add on was Leanna Henderson, Sometimes the donkey stray and she brought one back into the fold. It was almost a miracle! Arriving at the property we were greeted with some nice new upgrades. All of our doors had touch pass locks. This works very well when you have your bathing suit on. The other major upgrade was the internet. Divi has completed a renovation of its internet system. The speed was 4 time faster than last year. In fact we are going to do live broadcast from down there next year. The hotel manager Sara Matera and her staff need a big thank you for these wonderful additions. Now we get to the fun part. Donkeys dive and Divi lets us dive. Our good friend Serge De Groote once again provided us with everything we needed to make memories come true. I liked the boat we had last year a little better but I would not swap the people for the world. Serge manages a wonderful group of diving professional. Our Dive Master, Captain, friend and the reason we tried Divi Max Sint Jago keep us laughing and diving the whole week. We had 2 assistance on the boat Orlando and George. They were great as well. I must mention one other person who I did not even meet. We like to have our first dinner at Divi. I ask Serge to pass on my request for a dinner table to seat 18. Serge forward our request to Melissa Treue whom emailed me and said it was taken care of. When we arrived she had us set up under the stars with a private table and server. This was wonderful and just another reason the donkeys ride at Divi. If you want to do Bonaire right stay with these people. Bon Bini Na Bonaire!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk