“Great shop, Friendly staff”

Dive Friends Bonaire
More attraction details
Owner description: We're a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center on the island of Bonaire - "Diver's Paradise!" With 7 locations around the island, you won't have to travel far to pick up or drop off tanks, get advice about good shore dive sites, sign up for dive training, shop for cool new gear or just relax with a cold drink and meet some new dive buddies.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed April 4, 2015

I just finished a week of diving with Dive Friends and had a great experience. The staff was very helpful in suggesting dive sites and knew my name by the end of the week. I used all five locations at some point during the week. Dropping off and picking up tanks was hassle-free and the rinse tanks were always full of clean water. They were very helpful when I had issues with my fin straps in sending me to the right location for a new clip and arranging rental of fins while my personal set were unusable. I will definitely use Dive Friends next time I visit this great island.

Date of experience: April 2015
Write a ReviewReviews (1,467)
All reviews
"salt pier"
"drive thru"
"unlimited air"

Reviewed April 4, 2015

Thank you to Micheal, Isla, Ingrid and Sanne for all your helpful during my many dives in Bonaire. Once again a great trip to Bonaire and Sand Dollar.

Reviewed April 3, 2015

We first took Open Water certification with Björn (who speaks fluent French by the way) and then Advanced Open Water certification with Devin.
Everybody was very friendly, and always available for any question we had (and we had a lot).
During AOW, we definitely recommend to take the night and wreck dives!
At the end of our stay, we dived autonomously at another Dive friends location (the cliff): it was very convenient because we only had bikes and it allowed us to rent equipment and air on a different place while keeping one paperwork.
Many thanks DFB.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed March 30, 2015

The place was well organized and very easy to use. The staff were uniformly helpful, enthusiastic about diving, and encouraging of newbies. Very pleasant vibe; hang out and have a cup of coffee or icewater (free) or beer (cheap) after your dive. Very low hassle: once signed in, just drop by any of their locations and pick up tanks.