“fantastic staff at dive friends bonaire”

Dive Friends Bonaire
More attraction details
Owner description: We're a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center on the island of Bonaire - "Diver's Paradise!" With 7 locations around the island, you won't have to travel far to pick up or drop off tanks, get advice about good shore dive sites, sign up for dive training, shop for cool new gear or just relax with a cold drink and meet some new dive buddies.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed March 18, 2013

i just want to acknowledge how great my experience was with Tim, Jaimie and Gordon at the southern yellow sub location...they were all so helpful and a delight to deal with on a recent vacation---sorry we missed Kaya. I certainly will be back to this location and crew---thanks!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,269)
All reviews
"o rings"
in 14 reviews
"air tanks"

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I signed up to scuba dive for the first time while on a cruise. Didn't know that I'd need
a doctor's note until it was too late to get one. Not sure if it was Princess Cruises or
Dive Friends Bonaire who should have informed me. In any case, I was not allowed to dive
because I take thyroid medicine for hypothyroidism. Another woman, a certified diver, was also not allowed to dive because she was honest and told them she has asthma. If either of us had had a doctor's note we could have gone. In my case they made it up to me by giving me a snorkeling mask and fins which I used for an hour or so just in front of the dive shop. They were nice enough about the whole thing. The guy running the shop was very nice.

1  Thank NebraskaLatvian
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Beautiful people ! gave assistent for 100% .
We we're on vacation and I got back problems and can not have 1 kg in me arms.
Specially I will thanks Richard, from Yellow Sub , Shelley and Martijn van Hooijdonk, he was looking and helping here on Hamlet Oasis.
The Dive friends of Bonaire gives the maximum of service, nothing too much. Deep thanks
Klaas and Mirjam

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We traveled to Bonaire in early March 2013 and stayed at a condo right next to Dive Friends at Playa Lechi. We rented Nitrox tanks from them for shore diving and took a shore diving certification class since we had not done these types of dives before. They were very professional and even squeezed us on to a boat trip at the last minute that we had not reserved well in advance. Tanks were consistently over 3200 psi and any problems were dealt with immediately and with a smile! We'll use them again for sure our next trip to shore diving heaven!