Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
A+++++ experience.

This is our 6th year to Bonaire. This family owned establishment is the best dive shop we have... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
DrMickyD
So much more than a dive shop

Amazing dive shop, run by a small lovely family. Great brands and prices, but what's most... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Martin E
Norrköping

All reviews dive related high pressure hose dive gear dive shop hens bcd replacement atomic padi equipment instructor mask island dives bonaire boat
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

A little gem in Bonaire! Took time to draw map to dive sites in the park. Very customer oriented. Reasonable prices.

Thanks for the help.

Date of experience: June 2018
SigridT17, Manager at Xprodiver, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you for coming to our shop and allowing us to serve you.
We hope your dives at the park were memorable!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful folks, helped me with bc and computer issue. Super knowledgable and helpful. Thank you!!!

Issues using back inflate, took the the time to give very good tips. Made my dives much more enjoyable

Date of experience: May 2018
Sigrid T, Manager at Xprodiver, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Ann thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to know our help enhanced your dives. You feeling better about the equipment is our best reward. Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Hens is a great guide & instructor!
He provide cool boat / logistics, as well guide in the best (secrets) diving spots in Bonaire coast!
His shop & maintenance service is TOP level for my regulator and diving gear.
Carlos Coste

Date of experience: May 2018
Sigrid T, Manager at Xprodiver, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Carlos, thank you for your feedback!
Some secret dive spots are still waiting for a visit!

Reviewed May 1, 2018

I cannot tell you enough great things about the Xprodiver scuba store and Hens Silva's willingness to help and his great attitude. On three separate occasions over a period of one week, Hens solved my scuba repair issues, on ScubaPro equipment. First he changed out a high pressure hose. Then he changed two failing dive computer batteries. Then he fixed my issues when I needed to replace my pressure sensor gauge. Lots of problems on this trip, but on each occasion the service was fast, innovative, and relatively inexpensive. Thanks Hens! If you need help with your scuba equipment, and want honest service in Bonaire, these are the go-to guys!

Date of experience: April 2018
Sigrid T, Manager at Xprodiver, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thanks so much for such nice words! We are here to help and it is always nice to read we have achieved it. See you soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent a week in Bonaire in early April ‘18. While she is a pro scuba diver, I wanted to use the opportunity to get my PADI Advanced certification and so we reached out to Xprodiver while still in the USA.

Right off the bat Hens (Silva, one of the owners) came across as dedicated and knowledgeable. He gave me a number of options to do my course and we ended up going the eLearning route to maximize water time.

Upon arrival in Bonaire we reached out to Hens and he immediately met with us to put together our plans. Not only was he accommodating of my asks and my wife, but he also designed our dives for maximum enjoyment while actually practicing what we were supposed to practice. What is more, he proactively and dynamically tailored the class predicated on the skill level he was observing.

In short, it did not feel like work, and we enjoyed our five dives tremendously.

However, if you think that that’s where his customer focus ended, you’d be mistaken! Our class ended Monday...and yet, from Tuesday through Friday (the last day we could dive) he met with us every day, checked on us, and designed all our dives. He pointed us to the best spots, both marked and unmarked, and gave us hints on how to best dive a given spot. He worked out with his network a trip to LacBay with scooters and he solved all our equipment issues.

And Saturday, a no dive day for us, he goes “ok, tomorrow morning you guys stop by the shop in the morning, I will have beach chairs and a cooler for you”... yes, he guided us through our last, non diving, day.

He and his knowledge and customer focus made us feel always like “locals”, as well as relaxed and always “protected”. His positive impact on our vacation cannot be overstated.

Thanks Hens!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Q6609JXluisb
Sigrid T, Manager at Xprodiver, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write down such a detailed review. We truly appreciate it and you guys are more than welcome to come back with the rest of the family for another great time on Bonaire. See you soon!