“Closed!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Casablanca
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Closed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We drove by to find the place closed. Sad to see places like this and others no longer an option for eats.
We hope to see you soon

Visited July 2014

Englewood, Florida
“Adios Casablanca”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Casablanca is now closed. They sold the building and are currently looking for a new location. We always enjoyed going the especially on our first night in Bonaire since we could get "meat for a week" with their mixed grill.

Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Good random lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is where the local city workers go on a random Monday. That gives it authenticity in my book. It offers authentic Argentinian food. We chose the buffet style lunch which offered rice, choice of chicken breast with a delicious sauce or a sort of stew with salty beef and pork. My wife had one and I had the other. Both were equally good.

Great place for lunch when you are looking for no frills but a good hearty lunch

Visited April 2013
“Friendly service but food needs working on”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Upon entering the restaurant we were cordially greeted by the only waiter in sight and invited to sit anywhere in the restaurant. We chose to sit on the veranda to enjoy some of the sun. The place looks pretty but is outdated and needs upgrading.

My partner asked for the special which was a buffet of which you could select one protein (fish/chicken/spare ribs) and any sides available. The menu had various options which seemed rather over priced but I figured will see the quality before judging the price. My partner went for the special buffet and I went for a rib eye grilled medium. The rib eye came with a side of fries and rice and salad.

Buffet had various side options but the chicken was slightly on the dry side. The rib eye was also slightly overcooked. Some parts of the meet were medium but others were well done. Accompanying salad was bland - some lettuce, tomato and grated carrots. Asked for some dressing to add some flavour.

The waiter came to enquire several times to ask how the food is and if we needed anything. Well done for service! Overall it was an average experience which I doubt will be repeated.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bladel, The Netherlands
“Service .....ho maar”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

It was approx 3 years ago that we last had diner in this place. I am afraid the quality of the food has deteriorated, but it was still acceptable for the prices charged.

When opening the wine the waiter/owner spilt half a glass on my trousers. A feeble excuse followed. No offer of any compensation. Rather rude.

I am afraid I cannot recommend this place

• Visited February 2013