“Good find”
Review of Patagonia

Patagonia
Ranked #23 of 126 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Good find”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Found Patagonia by accident. We were originally trying to find a different restaurant, but decided to try Patagonia. Our large party was seated quickly and received great service. The food was very good and price average for a great meal in Bonaire.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank arbin

Tennessee
“Best meal on the island”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Usually when we travel to the islands, we are looking forward to eating seafood, but we tried this steakhouse due to recommendations we received on the island. I am not a big steak eater, and I even thought this was the best meal we had on the island! The steak was so flavorful. I wish I had one now just thinking about it. The waiter we had was very pleasant and attentive to our needs. We enjoyed speaking with him. If I remember correctly, he had lived for quite a while in New Jersey, so he spoke very good English. For two steak dinners with bread, side, and ice water to drink cost about $85 with tip. All food on the island is more expensive than the USA, but it wasn't anymore than the other nice restaurant on the island. We would definitely recommend Patagonia.

Visited April 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“Very nice experience”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

After several dining experiences on the island that left a lot to be desired, we found Patagonia to be a cut above. The new location may not have as nice an ambience as when it used to be at the Harbor Village, but don't let that deter you from giving it a try. The service was exceptional and friendly and the young man who served us, from Uruguay, had a great personality. The owner came by as well, wanting to make sure everything was fine. We both had the 3 course, fixed price special, which consisted of a ceasar salad for starters, sirloin steak as the entree and a killer tiramisu for dessert. The steak was cooked just right and was nice and juicy. It was a good sized steak too. I saw a few other patrons taking doggy bags home with them as the portions were quite generous. In short, worth every penny.

Bonaire
“The best meal I had in Bonaire over 2 trips = 4 weeks time”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Patagonia is my favorite! My family (parents, my daughter and me) went there together and we all enjoyed it so very much. Service was great, the place was slow (we went off hours/early dinner so we could enjoy more quiet - which we do anywhere we go), and the food and drinks were superb. I can't wait to come back, I crave it! It's been my favorite of all the places tried on the island so far. Their seafood and pasta dishes, the dacquiri's, I drool at even thinking about!

• Visited August 2013
Central Point, Oregon
“Good steaks, service needs work”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

While I enjoyed my ribeye, cooked very rare as I like it, the staff first gave it to my friend down the table. In fact almost the entire order was jumbled up, one steak was over cooked.

If your going to be putting down 40 bucks for a nice dinner it should come put right the first time. The food was good but the service lacking.

Visited April 2014