“Good steak”

Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Good steak”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I stopped by with family. The steaks are really good but be aware the plates are large. Most of the couples around were leaving half of the food so we went for a shared steak and a dessert and coffee later.

Worth the stop if you want to go for some meat

“BEST STEAK HANDS DOWN”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I love the steak at Patagonia, I totally recommend it to everyone who loves steak. Great service and not to pricey for what you get

Visited December 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Needed (and got) a hunk of beef”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

After eating quite a bit of fresh fish we decided we needed some beef and perhaps some leftovers for steak sandwiches. We were the first people in the restaurant (no reservations so we went early) and had great service, well, at least until a large group was seated and things slowed down a little.
We both had the sirloin and both were perfectly cooked and very flavorful. I expect sirloin to be a little chewy and this was just a little, but that allows the great flavor to come out. The baked potatoes were large but wife's was a little underdone and still a little hard in the middle. We had a glass of wine and they poured a very generous glass. We left with enough steak for several sandwiches the next couple of days.
The setting is not as pretty or romantic as their old location, but the food is at least as good as ever.

• Visited February 2014
Lelystad, The Netherlands
“OK restaurant”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The interior of this restaurant looks a bit "cold" and the seating is not very comfortable, but staff makes up for that in friendliness.
So far, this is the only restaurant outside of the USA that I've seen serving prime rib. Unfortunately, they only had a 21 oz size - way too much! So I settled for a 14 oz rib eye. That was cooked fine, although I've had better quality meat in other places.
In our party of 4, one had the sirloin, one had the filet mignon and one had the tuna. From their reactions I'd say that the meat choices were judged similar to my choice: fine, but not outstanding. Interestingly, for an Argentinean restaurant, the tuna was rated very good!
Contrary to the size of the entrees, the size of my rum to start with was pitiful - and they charged $ 7.50 for it! But the red house wine was OK, for a mere $ 23 a bottle.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Stoks
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Great for meat lovers”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Both my husband and I enjoyed our mains - rack of lamb and rib eye steak. Service started well but, for some reason, after they cleared our plates they seemed to forget about us. As is always the case in Bonaire there was only a tiny portion of vegetables apart from a large portion of french fries.

Visited January 2014