“I keep coming back for great dinners”
Review of Patagonia

Patagonia
Ranked #19 of 127 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“I keep coming back for great dinners”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Have been coming back to Patagonia for years for a good steak while on Bonaire.
In fact I feel it is the best steak on Bonaire!
I do miss the old location on the water in the harbor, but the food quality is still Great.
This time I changed up a bit and had the chicken which was killer.
The wife stayed with the steak and she was not disappointed.
Patagonia also has a very good Caesar salad, a bit pricey but nice size and very tasty dressing.

• Visited November 2013

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Delicious argentinian taste!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I'm argentinian and I made a visit to this nice restaurant in Bonaire. You have there the famous argentinian beef, the taste and cooking are delicious. The servings have big portions and they have an attractive presentation. The owner is very polite with each customer. We also had a nice conversation with him. Excellent food and excellent choice in Bonaire. Please, don't forget to make a visit!

Visited October 2013
Waupaca, Wisconsin
“Delish!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had 6 adults and one 2-year old in our group and stayed 10 nights in Bonaire. We all wanted to try Patagonia and are so glad we did! First of all, the owners are the nicest people and are so proud of the great steaks they serve. We were told the steaks are marinated for quite a while. This was obvious on the first bite! The flavors are outstanding and we had so much steak left over that we had it for breakfast the next day with our eggs and toast ... and ... steak and brie sandwiches the next day for lunch! If you are craving some good old beef on your trip, do not miss Patagonia!

Visited October 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good steaks”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The food was above average and the service a bit spotty. There were multiple mistakes on the orders but we didn't send anything back. I live in the Midwest USA, so good steaks are a dime a dozen around here and I can vouch for the ribeye I had, it was good. Not sure I would order anything other than steaks here, but if you want one, you could do worse than this place.

• Visited October 2013
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Over rated”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

First restaurant we ate at upon arrival. There's lots of write ups touting this place as one of the best in Bonaire. All fiction. The food was awful (how do you mess up chicken), service was non-existent and the prices were obscene. When the guests at the next table are consumed in a discussion about how poor the meal is you know yours is not an isolated incident. All 3 of us came way with the same feeling. this is a place to avoid rather than search out.

• Visited April 2013