“Simply fabulous!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Simply fabulous!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best snorkelling experience ever!!! Do not miss this opportunity in Bonaire! It's a short walk from where the cruise shops dock, Dee was right at the port to show us where to go to their dock. The crew was exceptional, split us into three groups, beginners-intermediate-experts, the equipment was top notch, prescription masks, flotation devices if you wanted. Dee personally fitted the masks to each of us. Safety is paramount, we never felt uncomfortable or nervous. I would definitely reserve in advance if possible, it's that good. This was the absolute highlight of our trip. Stunning pictures too. Thanks so much Dee!

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dream Excursion! ”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We did lots of research for activities in Bonaire and picked this excursion with confidence. This was the highlight of our trip. Safety was the number one priority and our guide Dee gave lots of helpful tips before we got in the water. The entire crew was professional and fun. The snorkeling was the best we have ever seen. We would not hesitate recommending this to anyone. It is suitable for first timers to experts. My mom wasn't feeling well (not due to the snorkeling) and I put my arm up in the air and the guide was there in what seemed like a blink of the eye. The gear they offer is top of the line. Buy the CD - worth every penny for pictures of a lifetime. Thanks Dee and crew!!!!

1 Thank pearliepi
victoria bc canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best snorkel experience in my life”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I have been snorkeling all over the world and have to say this was the best experience in my life. I have had such a problem with leaking mask and stuff so always fiddling with my mask in the water. This staff was truly amazing ...the instruction and the great gear made me have the best experience in my life. The water is so clear and my mask did not leak!

The next day in Grenada was make to my usual crap experience.

I dream about going back to this amazing island and doing the same snorkel trip.

Baltimore, Maryland
“The highlight of the trip”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

If you are going to Bonaire, do not miss this opportunity. The crew was awesome and the snorkeling and the lunch and drinks a special treat. Thanks Dee, it was my favorite part of our vacation. I am glad I bought the CD. Pics are wonderful.

Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful sites and wonderful sail!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

If you enjoy snorkeling, this is probably the best place in the Caribbean to do it. We have gone on excursions in many other locations but this is by far the best. In addition, you will find that Dee and all the staff offer you an experience to remember for years. Safety is their #1 priority, and their equipment is A+++ from the masks and snorkels to the UV suits they provide. We were divided into small groups of 6 people based on aptitude and experience and each group had their own guide in the water to point out all the marine wildlife. We had plenty of time in the water and were never rushed as we've experienced on some past excursions elsewhere. On the cruise back to town we were offered plenty of drinks and snacks and our comfort was always their first consideration. If you travel to Bonaire, jump at the chance to go on Woodwind!