“Lionfish Ceviche + Great Atmosphere and Staff = Awesome Vacation Meal in Paradise!”
Review of Paradise Moon Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Paradise Moon Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We thank you all for joining us through the years. We appreciate each & every one of you. We have closed our doors but you may still enjoy most of our delicious dishes as well as some new favorites at the same location. Please stop by & visit Luis at Diver's Diner Bar & Grill.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family and I visited Paradise Moon Bar & Restaurant while vacationing in Bonaire for my sister's wedding. We went to this place a few nights on our trip because it was that good! I recommend the Lionfish Ceviche - it is one of a kind, flavorful and delicious! I tried some of my sister's Walking Sticks, which were the perfect savory treat. For the entrée I had the Shredded Pork Tacos, which I loved! I am not even a big fan of pork, but I could eat these everyday! Finally we all shared the Apple Pie, which you have to try even if you don't have room because it is THAT GOOD! The staff was awesome and served us quick and kept the drinks coming all night! We even met the owners who were very friendly and shared their favorite dive spots on the island. I recommend this restaurant in a heartbeat for good eats and good times!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The restaurant came highly recommended by some of the dive shop staff. We arrived at 6:05 to get a seat for dinner that started at 6:00. We were met by a young boy that seemed confused as to whether they were open for dinner. He finally sat us and struggled taking our order. We ran out of drinks during dinner and had to flag down another waitress to get refills as our server was busy sitting and talking with his friends. We also had to get up to get our bill and then to pay the bill as he was to busy socializing. The food was average at best. There are many better restaurants on the strip and they have staff that is not rude.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Food was greasy and was not as good as expected. Unfortunately the portions were small and expensive. Vegetables were cooked in grease, just not good!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The owners are very friendly and the food is awesome! The location is beautiful, right on the sea. You have to try the fish tacos and Texas cheese fries.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was extremely pleased to see that Paradise Moon was serving a lionfish ceviche appetizer on their menu and it was delicious! I choose to support those restaurants and businesses that are doing their part to manage the population of the non-native and invasive lionfish that is threatening the reefs and sea life in the Western Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea and Gulf of Mexico. Eat 'em to beat 'em!

As much as I enjoyed the lionfish, however, my main course was even more spectacular; a very generous portion of fresh caught rainbow runner in a coconut crust and pineapple topping. WOW!

The service was friendly and attentive. Atmosphere great and I enjoyed spending some time talking with the Executive Chef as well.