“Dissapointented”
Review of Paradise Moon Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Paradise Moon Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We thank you all for joining us through the years. We appreciate each & every one of you. We have closed our doors but you may still enjoy most of our delicious dishes as well as some new favorites at the same location. Please stop by & visit Luis at Diver's Diner Bar & Grill.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Food was greasy and was not as good as expected. Unfortunately the portions were small and expensive. Vegetables were cooked in grease, just not good!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The owners are very friendly and the food is awesome! The location is beautiful, right on the sea. You have to try the fish tacos and Texas cheese fries.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was extremely pleased to see that Paradise Moon was serving a lionfish ceviche appetizer on their menu and it was delicious! I choose to support those restaurants and businesses that are doing their part to manage the population of the non-native and invasive lionfish that is threatening the reefs and sea life in the Western Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea and Gulf of Mexico. Eat 'em to beat 'em!

As much as I enjoyed the lionfish, however, my main course was even more spectacular; a very generous portion of fresh caught rainbow runner in a coconut crust and pineapple topping. WOW!

The service was friendly and attentive. Atmosphere great and I enjoyed spending some time talking with the Executive Chef as well.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I went with my wife very nice view, friendly waiters. My wife had hawai pizza which was ok. I had the chorizo shrimp linguini and the day afterwards I woke up with a terrible food poisining that almost got my hospitilized for the amount of lost body fluid. One restaurant I won't be visiting never again!

Thank M.P.H.C.18
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had dinner at Paradise Moon our second night in Bonaire. I really enjoyed my pina colada. It was nice and creamy. My husband got the fish tacos and raved over them. I had the ribs and they were quite good. (The potatoes that accompanied them were so-so.) We enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and looking out over the water while we ate. We had bug spray on and didn't have any problems with mosquitos.