“Beautiful Spot for Beginners or advanced”

Kiteboarding Bonaire
More attraction details
Owner description: Kiteboarding Bonaire is a IKO kiteboard school on the island Bonaire. We offer kiteboard lessons, rentals, Stand up paddle boards. Bonaire is a true kitesurfers paradise. 300 days of wind per year and warm crystal clear waters.-IKO certified-Professional instructors-over 10 years experience-Boat guided lessons-Top Brands-Food and drinks
Reviewed September 18, 2015

After being 5 days at this beautiful Spot and excellent School I was able to kitesurf. I especially like the Instructors (Otto y Joost). They are very patient and give me very good tips to get more and more confident until I was able to ride. I took private lessons and all the time the Instructors were with me in a boat. This is really a big advantage. In this way you are never alone. Also the School provides helmets so that the Instructor could teach me better. I was with my girlfried who is advanced. She enjoyed it a lot as well. We will come back. Marc and Rose

2  Thank Marc S
"watchful eye"
"weather conditions"
"stay close"

Reviewed September 10, 2015

kiteboarding has become all the rage here in Bonaire. It's fairly strenuous but great fun!The weather and wind are pretty constant so you're guaranteed a great ride.

1  Thank marijke s
Reviewed September 1, 2015

As I walked up to the Kiteboarding Bonaire bus at Atlantis beach, I knew I was going to enjoy the day. The old school bus had been converted to store the latest in gear and function as a pseudo office. In front of the bus, were hammocks and bean bags, and anyone not on the water was relaxing under the shade sails with the clear blue water just a few feet away.

My daughter and I were introduced to Otto, a veteran instructor with a laid back style and passion for helping people learn how to Kiteboard. Prior to arriving in Bonaire, we both had about 6 hours of lessons, a good foundation for Otto to work with.

By the end of our first lesson, we were both getting up and riding consistently and with a high degree of confidence. By the second day, we were riding one handed. Now back in the Bay Area, we continue to build on what we learned.

If you are new to the sport, or looking to rapidly advance, Kiteboarding Bonaire is the place, ask for Otto by name.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed August 5, 2015

Kiteboarding Bonaire is the perfect place to begin your love affair with the sport of kiteboarding.

The water is warm and the winds are strong and consistent, but the real magic here is the school and its staff. They will give you the skills and confidence you need, safely and with great gear. They're laid back about everything except your success, and our teachers had smiles on their faces just about all the time.

I can't wait to go back to keep building my skills, and to master one of the most amazing activities we've ever come up to immerse ourselves in the natural world. This is the place to learn how to do it.

We just need to petition the Bonaire government and/or Cargill (who holds the lease on the land) to let the Kite City food truck back on the beach. Then this will truly be paradise...