“Great atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Luna

Cafe Luna
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cafe Luna, the award-winning restaurant on the rooftop of Little Arches Hotel, boasts one-of-a-kind panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea in a Mediterranean-style al fresco setting. One of the most romantic restuarants in Barbados, Cafe Luna offers individualized service with a smile in an intimate setting under the stars.
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

A group of friends ate here and loved the atmosphere. The wait staff was impeccable!! Prices were reasonable. My only issue was the lack of lighting. I couldn't see my meal or the dessert menu. They only had little lanterns on each table.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stayed at Little Arches so we experienced drinks room service and bfast lunch and dinner. We had excellent choices portions quality and service during our entire stay. Mark (Moo) the owner and chef, Wayde, Marqueesha, Mona, Shane and Akim were awesome. I would highly recommend a meal especially dinner here. Make reservations especially if you encounter a rainy evening as it is rooftop and only partially covered.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Ambiance, food, and service were all excellent. Menu has many choices! Overall excellent atmosphere!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I've always considered Cafe Luna to be one of the most beautiful restaurants in the island; the outdoor patio is lit up with whimsical lamps and you can hear the ocean as you eat. This is one of the few restaurants that focusses on local and organic food and makes an effort to let you know where each dish is sourced. Highly recommend Cafe Luna for a romantic dinner for two or a large group of friends, though be sure to ask to be seated 'outside' so that you're not under the awning.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I am from Barbados, I took my boyfriend there for his birthday and first of all let me say the ambience was excellent. The staff were great, customer service was great. The food now was excellent, menu had lots to choose from. Prices were very good as well, l will certainly be back there, I have also recommended it to some of my friends.