“Great atmosphere and food!”
Review of Cafe Luna

Cafe Luna
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cafe Luna, the award-winning restaurant on the rooftop of Little Arches Hotel, boasts one-of-a-kind panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea in a Mediterranean-style al fresco setting. One of the most romantic restuarants in Barbados, Cafe Luna offers individualized service with a smile in an intimate setting under the stars.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had dinner at Cafe Luna last week and it was unbelievable. I was able to eat out at several restaurants in Barbados during my week there, and although they were good, Cafe Luna had much better food and atmosphere. The rooftop patio is beautiful and calm and charming. It feels unique and different unlike the other places which felt a bit cookie-cutter.
I had the bouillabaisse and it was one of the most delicious things I have ever had. The staff was friendly and attentive. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I visited Cafe Luna with four of my girlfriends and had the most enjoyable, romantic dinner! We had a great view for the rooftop sunset with the ocean waves in the background. This set the tone for the rest of our evening. I'm not a big drinker but the mojitos were recommended as the mint is hand picked from the garden. One of the best mojitos I've had to date! The food was awesome...wish I took more advantage of the sushi with Bajan flavours. It was top notch service from start to finish with subtle touches throughtout. Thank you Kino, Chad, Moo, and Wade...we will be back!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Cafe Luna is an absolutely beautiful restaurant, with gorgeous settings, elegant atmosphere and wonderful, polite and professional staff. We dined there last Tuesday and I'm glad we had reservations as it got pretty full by the time we left. We made it for 6:30, so we still got a glimps of the sun going down before it became dark. The table we got was the best in the house.
Dinner was delicious and we had a great time just enjoying the view, the service and the breeze from the ocean.
The only reason why I don't give this restaurant a 5 star and gave a 4 star instead, as my boyfriend ordered vodka with orange/cranberry juice and after both of us tasting it, it was something else and not vodka in our drink. We even asked the waiter just to make sure that they didn't make a mistake but he said it is vodka. If you know something about vodka, there is no weird after taste when you drink it, so we just left it untouched as we don't send anything back that we are not happy with. Despite that little thing, we would certainly go there again, but probably order a beer instead.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

my husband and i have been going to barbados since 2000 we just recently found this beautiful resturant and it was only a few miles from where we always stay it is so pretty it takes your breath away and i do mean in a good way!! you go upstairs and sit outside overlooking the ocean and below you there is a beautiful swimming pool with all palm trees and lights i have never seen a resturant as pretty as this all beautiful tile work on the walls a fontain in the middle of the dinning room and the food was so good i had lamb it melted in your month the staff was wonderful as well and if you get there in time you watch the sunset just so pretty so this is a must when you go to barbados you will not be dissapointed!! take your camera!! linda and fred brown

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The minute you ascend the stairs to this rooftop restaurant, it takes your breath away. You think, " It can't possibly get better than this." Then it does.
The food is nothing short of magical. The first night I went, it was Sushi night. Our table had a mix of both sushi and the usual menu items. The food was unbelievable fresh, tasty and incredibly creative. Compliments to Chef Wayne Jackson!
Amongst this ambience, and phenomenal food, towers the most amazing customer service I have ever had. Myself and my friends chose the restaurant on a recommendation. We were visiting Barbados for the first time, and by the time we left it was like we were regulars. From our waiters: Keno and Chad, to the careful attention of Wayde Clarke the General Manager. Even the owner Moo visited our tables (all tables) to ensure all guests were happy.
I have dined at many high end restaurants before, but none has ever (before this) perfected the blend of exclusive service, with warmth and charm. Mr. Clarke and his team gets a standing ovation. Bravo!!

3  Thank Simmitam