“Great day out!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Second year in Barbados and second time out with Stiletto Catamarans - just a great way to spend the day, out at sea and swimming with turtles with plenty of booze! Snorkelling available and crew - Sheldon, and the Shawns - great at keeping you entertained and made to feel welcome. Would definitely go again - roll on next year!

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
montreal,qc
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Blissful time on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Captain Sheldon made our day soooooooo much fun.
I am not really comfortable on water, but when he took us snorkelling he had us so relaxed that I forgot my fears and had a great time. We swam with the sea turtles and over a beautiful reef full of tropical fish. It was like looking into an aquarium. The equipment was very user friendly and immaculately clean.Much better than anything I had used before.
We were picked up at our hotel promptly, dropped off on the dock and whisked out to sea.
Captain Sheldon and crew (Eric and Tyrone aka. Preacher) treated us to good food, lots of liquids, great music and funny stories for the day.
There were only 12 people on the boat that could hold 30, so space was not an issue.
The price was also right, considerably cheaper than the other charters, and the fun was nonstop.
I would definitely recommend this cruise and crew and will use them again when I go back.

Visited November 2012
Leeds
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Such an amazing time! I haven't tried any other boat as this is amazing.
Booze is freely available, but you're not pressured into it.
Great snorkelling, crew are readily available and always on the lookout.
Our gin was refilled before running out and the lunch was great.
Would definitely say to cruise with this lot!

Ottawa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best Day In Barbados”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was the second year visiting Barbados and the second time spending the day on the water with the Stiletto Catamaran crew.
The crew (Sheldon, Eric & Shawn) are second to none. Perfect day sailing the coastline of Barbados with a drink in hand and the sun shinning bright. If you are having a hard time deciding on what catamaran to sail look no further the Stiletto will not disappoint.

Columbia, Missouri, United States
“Great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

My sisters and I recently went on this catamaran cruise as a shore excursion while we were in Barbados. The crew (Eric, Shawn and Sheldon) worked very hard and were very nice and friendly. The ocean was absolutely beautiful and the snorkeling was good. The buffet lunch was really good as well.
My only complaint is that when Sheldon (the captain of the boat) talked to us to point out sightseeing spots or other interesting facts, we could not hear him at all. It would have been nice if he had a megaphone or microphone.
I would definitely do this cruise again.