“Sweet ride. Great time.”

Stiletto Catamaran Sailing Cruises
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sweet ride. Great time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

The cruise was great. The homemade lunch was great. The dive sites were nice and the boat crew was awesome. They let you soak in the glory and spectacular beauty that is barbados without shoving it down your throat. Most beautiful ocean ever.

• Polish first
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best excursions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had a great time Snorkelling and swimming with turtles. I had never been snorkelling before, the crew were very friendly, they helped me in snorkelling and made me feel the beautiful world under the sea.We were warned not to hold or chase the turtles but still some people kept on doing that. We were provided with a buffet lunch and offered unlimited drinks throughout. I also loved the sailing part when the boat was swaying with the waves, sitting in the sun and feeling the cool breeze and the cold drinks. would love to do this again.

Visited November 2012
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Sun, sailing, and sea turtles!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Very enjoyable way to spend a day! A group of us did the 5 hour snorkel tour, which included a stop at sea turtles, a stop at a reef with a shipwreck, and a stop at a beach to eat an awesome buffet lunch. The crew was EXTREMELY friendly and constantly offered drinks. The boat was clean and maintained. My only complaint was about the snorkeling- I'm an experienced snorkeler, having gone countless times with and without tours- this experience seemed a bit rushed. I would have liked to spend more time in the water at the first 2 stops, though by the looks of it, all the other tours in the area seemed to go at the same pace. I was also disappointed by the handling of the turtles. These are wild animals and should not be held or chased. Swimming with them was no doubt an unforgettable experience, I just wish it could have been in a more natural and respectful environment.

Visited August 2012