The Coral Sands Resort was close to the Airport which was an excellent start to our stay in Barbados. The room was spacious with a breathtaking panoramic beach view, we can only describe as AMAZING. The room was comfortable with lots of wardrobe space. We would have liked the option of a Kingsize bed rather than two doubles though. The kitchen and the appliances were in good working order...and we were very happy to have Ice cubes ready in the freezer! The balcony furniture was quite basic...however, the view more than makes up for the lack lustre chairs. The room was cleaned daily and the staff were always friendly, although, a little scarce at times (we were offered a complimentary drink...but were unable to take up the offer because the Bar was nearly always closed). All in all, loved our stay at Coral Sands especially the new drapes and cushions!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Sands Beach Resort consists of 31 ocean front, fully self contained luxury Studios. Coral Sands Beach Resort is located on the South Coast of the island, on Worthing Beach, which is one of the best beaches on the island. The calm turquoise water is ideal for swimming any time of the year. We are eight miles from Grantley Adams International Airport and four miles from the Capital, Bridgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Hotel Coral Sands Beach
- Coral Sands Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish