We normally stay at all inclusive resorts but it was recommended as long as we stay in a centralized area, that we should experience the food culture. Accra Beach is very locally centralized and close to everything. There were plenty of restaurants within walking distance to choose from. We took the white van(they were like cabs but passenger vans that had a red stripe on it) to go to Oistens Fish Fry...which only cost $2 each).
The hotel was nice, but quiet comparing it to an all inclusive which normally has entertainment, which we wish there was more of on the resort. We got the island view room initially until we were told we would be facing the old abandoned building, so we paid the extra $ to upgrade to oceanview. Definitely worth it. We were walking distance to the boardwalk and had a great view of ocean.
Goods: Nice upgraded rooms and awesome balcony
Great location-Everything was conveniently located
staff was very helpful and gave nice anniversary gift
Air conditioner blew right on bed, and it took us a minute to work it out- end up catching a bad cold from it.
Beds were not comfortable as a 4 star hotel should be. Staff tried to accomodate with extra blankets, not sure what cushioning that was supposed to provide, but we still ended up with backaches all weekend.
No entertainment or music by pool - if you are looking for secluded quietness, this is the resort to be.
would i recommend or stay here again - Yes but Only if they upgrade the beds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located overlooking the beautiful Rockley Beach, this 3 1/2 acre property exemplifies the "Caribbean Dream". All rooms offer panoramic views of the island, pool or ocean. The center-piece of the lush gardens is a large swimming pool complete with swim-up bar for a cooling refreshment or indulge in a boozy cocktail in the comfort of the 'Sand Bar'. Enjoy a hearty breakfast or lunch from our Cocopatch Restaurant or a light bite from our bar snack menu served daily.Dine in style at the Accra Deck restaurant and choose from an array of local and international European cuisine or indulge in the flavours of the Pacific Rim at the Pacifika Kitchen . Relax, rejuvenate and heal at our on-sight Chakra Spa.Choose from a wide selection of treatments and immerse yourself in the tranquil atmosphere of our spa experience. Be sure to stay at our award winning hotel during your next visit to Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, HRS, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Accra Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accra Beach Hotel And Spa
- Accra Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Accra Beach Hotel Barbados
- Accra Barbados
- Accra Beach Hotel & Spa Barbados/Christ Church Parish