Accra Beach Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Southern Surf Beach Apartments(Christ Church Parish)
View Hotel
Blue Horizon(Christ Church Parish)
View Hotel
Blue Orchids Beach Hotel(Christ Church Parish)
View Hotel
Hotel PomMarine(Christ Church Parish)
  • Pool
Abbeville Hotel & Bert's Bar(Christ Church Parish)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,691 results
All reviewsaccra beachcoco patchchakra spalagoon barisland viewconvenience storetapasan ocean view roomrum punchboard walkocean frontsouth coastlawrence gaphotel is in a great locationhappy houran umbrellaweek stay
Reviewed September 19, 2012

In the great Islands of the Caribbean, there lies an amazing art of nature Island called Barbados. Its a paradise but within a paradise lies a pearl and this not other than Accra Beach Hotel and Spa. indeed this is one of the kind in a million options, it comprises of great rooms, they are not rooms just like any other rooms in any hotel, they are more than that. they comprise the safe environment which you find within them and you can think you are in the world of your own. Its suitable for every parties that is to say, conferences, families, and anything in the same category. Staying here on a trip will not be just like any other normal trip, This hotel will set you mind free thus sending them to the trip of their own. This is an home away from home, the best choice. When you visit this hotel, you will discover the undiscovered.

Room Tip: Rooms at the side of beach view have a good scenery
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Susan S
Reviewed September 14, 2012

On the beach. Nice pool. Great pictures with the kids.
Good room service, friendly staff, good food. Lovely beach - low tide is the best time.
I came on business, but bought my family so they could enjoy the days at the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank NadiaST
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I chose Accra Beach Hotel to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. I must say we had no regrets. Accra is a beautiful hotel situated on a wonderful beach front. Since I work within the hospitality and tourism industry, I pay attention to every detail with respect to premises, service, staff etc. Firstly, check in and check out took just a few minutes, this is a plus for the hotel. I must say that I was truly impressed with the premises and how well it is maintained by staff. Secondly, the room we stayed in was the ocean front, I thought it was a bit small, nevertheless the amenities were great, comfortable bed and the room was cleaned every day.Thirdly, I loved the provision of beach chairs, umbrellas and towels this was a nice touch, the pool was wonderful and very clean. Forthly, the breakfast was buffet style which was great, nice variety to choose from and I must make special mentioned about Ann Marie, who was the most friendly staff I came accross during my stay, she was very pleasant and concern for the guest and ever so often she would come across to our table to find out if everything was ok. Hope management takes note of this, these are the type of persons you want to keep at your hotel.The only negative thing I have to say about this hotel is the room service. My husband ordered room service twice and on both occassions we had to wait just over 45 mins with no explanation whatsoever. Finally, management need to improve on this, as well as encourage their staff to be more friendly towards guests. Always remember these minor things could make or break an establishment. Overall it was a wonderful experience for my husband and I. We will be visiting Accra Beach Hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CherylannH_11
Reviewed September 9, 2012

OMG i stayed at the accra for my wedding on August 31st 2012 and i am blown out by the staff the hotel everything, this place is just simply perfect, the staff is always friendly asking if you are okay etc the rooms are so comfortable the beds are even better i just loved every minute of it....... every staff was just so conforting especially nakisha who worked at the front desk she went out of her way to help me and Miss Amrell phillips she really made my dream destination wedding come to life i would definitely recommend accra and i will surely be staying here in the future i love it .... and you must check out the chacra spa my husband and i did a couples massage and it felt like paradise just wonderful

Room Tip: book the ocean and pool view rooms just spectacular
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tameka_Trim
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The Accra Beach is set on a lovely bit of beach with no jet skis - hurrah! My room was clean and had been recently refurbished. However the new white shutters in my room looked nice but were not functional. When I had them open everyone walking along the road (and also in the car park at the front of the hotel) could see in my room. If I had them closed or tilted the room was very dark.
I personally would prefer a quieter more secluded setting for a Caribbean hotel. The Accra is set on a busy road with a shopping/restuarant courtyard over the road. However the restaurants would be useful if you chose not to be all inclusive and were on a budget. In fairness to the hotel, although it over looked the car park and busy road there was no noise at night due to a double set of sliding doors.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business