My wife and I stayed 3 nights at the Little Arches just a few weeks ago and I must say that I had high expectations of this hotel. They were exceeded the moment we walked up the steps. First of all it is the most charming hotel I have ever stayed in and I have seen 6 different Caribbean Islands within the last 12 months. I stayed 3 nights in the Peach and Quiet which was a nice stay but nothing comparable to the Little Arches. The location is perfect. You have a nice beach right outside the hotel with some of the best water in Barbados. The staff will drop and pick up beach chairs for you each morning. The pool is small which makes it nice. It has less than 10 rooms which makes it nice. I would suggest renting a car for traveling around the island but if you want to save some money, walk to the town (oystins) for local places to shop and eat. There also is a grocery store where you can get drinks to bring to the beach and pool side. We had a car for 3 days there and even though we used it quite a bit, we could have easily walked or took a cab to most of the places. Barbados is similar to the other islands in the Caribbean but has some of the most breath taking formations on the beach you will ever see. Here is what I suggest during your stay in Barbados.
-Rent a car and see the east coast but expect to get lost. Check out all the "photo opportunity" places that are listed on the map.
-Oystins on Friday night is WILD!
-Pack a small fold up cooler to pack your drinks in. Little Arches will provide all the ice you need.
-Drive down the main road find local shops and dinning spots.
Feel free to email me or friend me on facebook if you are interested in seeing my photo album. My wife and I are traveling nuts and love to share our experiences. You can find me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I'm also more than happy to talk about our experiences by phone which makes it much easier than typing long emails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, West Indies, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish