this hotel is truly a find. our room was large, and beautiful. tHE HOTEL STAFF IS EXCELLENT. We LOVED Rose,our housekeeper. The restaurant is VERY, VERY GOOD. THE LITTLE EXTAS such as turn down service and cool scenteed washcloths presented to subathers at the pool add to the abience. The beach which is a few steps away is one of the island's best. We had a delightful vacation, and at times felt we were in our own villa. We enjoyed the quiet elegance of Little Arches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, West Indies, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish