We did a destination wedding in St Lucia and then spent a week honeymooning at Little Arches in Barbados. It was fabulous and we loved it! The hotel is designed beautifully and has stunning views of the ocean right across the street. The room we stayed in (Room 5) was lovely, we had our own little private balcony and it was right next to the pool. It's a quiet hotel and has everything you need right there - we had massages, pedicures, breakfast, lunch, dinner at the most excellent Cafe Luna, they have bikes to ride down to the shops (we walked which was very easy as well), laundry and all the info you need for tours etc. The staff at Cafe Luna are really fabulous and will make your stay all the more easy and relaxing. If you are looking for somewhere peaceful and beautiful with fantastic personal attention, then this is your place. We hope to be back in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, West Indies, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish