Little Arches is one of the most charming hotels we have experienced.
Now when we are travelling without our children we look for small hotels. We look for the personal atmosphere, which includes meeting and talking to other quests and staff. This gives us added values to our vacation and the memories therefrom. So when planning the trip to Barbados we asked the travel agency for such request. The suggestion was Little Arches – ten bedrooms and a good restaurant, Cafe Luna
The personal atmosphere was there from the first minute upon arrival. The manager took care of us, showed us the hotel facilities- just adorable, with the ocean glittering in turquoise just as in the advertisement. The hotel has a small pool surrounded by nice designed chairs and beds. Our room, little Martinique, was wonderful and with a balcony overlooking the sea. We spent many late evenings there coming back from dinner.
All rooms are specially designed and we cannot describe the other but all other guests we talked to adored their rooms. We suggest that you really ask for the choices and choose after your preferences. The beach, Miami beach, is just across the small road outside the hotel (very quit road) and we took a swim before breakfast every day. In the morning you will meet a lot of local people that are exercising and take long swimming passes in the see. Wonderful
The restaurant Cafe Luna was one of the better restaurants we had dinner at during our stay. The food was great and the staff having the same personal attitude as those in the hotel.
The manager and staff in the reception were very helpful with good advices on where to go and what to see. They organized with renting a car. We happened to get a flat tire which we saw coming back from the morning swim and when we asked for help they had already been in contact and sent for help from the car rental company.
If you are looking for an hotel with atmosphere and quality – Little Arches is a perfect choice
Thanks to all of you at Little Arches –
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish