Just returned on the 19th from spending a week at Little Arches and what a special place to be. The staff are simply the best, there is nothing that is too much for them.... special thanks to Cherrise and Sandra, so friendly, warm and welcoming ... we felt like we were with friends. We had our first 2 days in an ocean front suite which was lovely and very comfortable, then we had the luxury ocean front with private pool ....Wow! the view was spectacular, the atmosphere so peaceful and romantic. Good location 1 minute walk to the beach, beach chairs provided, walking distance to Fish Fry and again anything else you need just ask and the staff will find it. Being back we miss our friends there now. Love and hugs from Peter and Lisa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, West Indies, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish