The staff at Little Arches are so kind and helpful,whenever we needed any advice,restaurant bookings or just a chat the staff at Little Arches were there for us.
We booked a whirlpool room which is in the garden to the rear of the hotel,it was a nice room and very peaceful.
We stayed a week and dined at Cafe Luna three times and enjoyed our meals.
Breakfast at Cafe Luna is a different story, the food in the morning is just not great and the service is SLOW!
Miami beach is near the hotel, Handy takes your chairs down for you,I must mention that Handy also washed our hire car most mornings without being asked! Thanks Handy,
If you are looking for a quiet,clean,peaceful resort where everyone says hello to each other other, then this boutique hotel is for you.
We enjoyed getting to know the staff at the drinks party,Sandra is an excellent manageress and she obviously enjoys her job,we loved her she is a star!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish